. -->

3.19.2014

Re-Purpose a Rain Chain!

A recent visit to my local nursery netted some bedding plants - AND this great idea!
That's a copper 'bucket'-style rain chain, available in their garden tools area...

But they've re-purposed it into a hanging planter for posies!
Each 'bucket' holds soil and a little pansy plant,
creating a charming spill of blooms to hang from your porch or patio roof or posts.

It would also be darling as color-coordinated event & wedding decor!

shared online:

Cupcakes & Crinoline | Project Inspire{d}

One Project Closer | Creativity Unleashed

featured:
I was featured at Creativity Unleashed!

.XX 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love this idea, so brilliant! And I bet it helps sorta water itself too when it rains, how fun! I featured this on my blog today and I'm just stopping by to pin it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessi - I'll visit your blog to see the feature! I was thinking the same thing about it being self-watering! ;)

      Delete