. -->

1.21.2016

InstaGrammy

I'm new to the Instagram game, but sure having fun!

I'm intent on mixing things up over there, 
sharing content that reflects many facets of me:
my retail store design & display styling projects,
the DIY seasonal home decor inspiration that I share here on hWf,
(including my favorite color - Rose Gold - and sparkling chandeliers)
and fun snaps from when I am at Disneyland!

Once in awhile, I even pop in a shot of my four adorable grand kids ;)
I guess that makes me an 'InstaGrammy'

Today was pretty fun...
I shared a pic of Mickey Mouse with his arm around me for #National Hug Day

and a bit later I was notified that THE OFFICIAL MICKEY MOUSE had replied!
 
(he really DOES give great hugs, you know!)  

Check out my IG feed in my sidebar >>>

I'd like to invite you to follow me on Instagram... 
and if you leave me a comment below with YOUR Instagram name,
I'll follow you, too!

Find me on social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment