. -->

9.10.2014

Farmhouse Fall

 Last week I had the honor of working with and for a very good friend, Rita Reade,
who is the proprietor of the creative vintage business Mammabellarte 
and co-founder, along with her sister-in-love, Christie Repasy, of The Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks.

Rita has her hands full organizing and assisting the 65 vendors at every show,
which is held every three months in a lovely park setting NorthEast of San Diego, CA,
so she hires me as her visual designer and stylist *
to style all of her beautiful creations into an inspiring booth setting...
and I love every minute of it!

Here's what I did with her booth for the fall show, 
to coordinate with the show theme 'Farmgirl Fancies' -
I hope it inspires you for fall decorating!
 Rustic elements and a focus on ivory, white, tan, and green set a Farmhouse mood.
Rita's signature pink is still in there, but it's taking a back seat in the color palette this time...
Those are vintage window screens that I turned into an 'awning' at the back of the booth! 
It was a spur-of-the-moment idea that became my favorite part ;)

continue reading for MORE gorgeous photos!
Rita brought along a big loop of vintage wire garden fencing,
just like the kind I turned into chandeliers here,
and I turned it into a simple, huge wreath that was part of the jewelry display:
This is my second favorite part of the booth:
The way that one silver tray just dropped **perfectly** into the seatless iron chair
and created a riser in this display area!
It's all ready for the resin decoupage appliques that Rita makes.

See more of my posts about the Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks shows here.
.
Find info about the December show on The Vintage Marketplace blog
 See more photos and info on their facebook page.

* Yes, I am available as a visual designer & stylist
to help YOU with your store, booth, or photo shoot in Southern California!
Visit my retail design website for information about my services.

shared online: 

Cupcakes & Crinoline | Project Inspire{d}



Creative Country Mom's Garden | Tuesday Garden Party

{Thank you, Brooke of Creative Country Mom's Garden, 

for including my post in your feature! }

One Project Closer | Creativity Unleashed
 .

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. <3 I am so thankful for your confidence in me and my 'gift', sweet friend!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Having gorgeous stuff like that to work with inspired me, too!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Sue! Rita brings the goods and I get to PLAY with 'em... it hardly seems like work at all ;)

      Delete
  4. What a fun post- just full of eye candy. You did a wonderful job with Rita's booth. I would have loved to walk those grounds for myself! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana, thank you so much! Oh, my, even when I saw it all during the messiness of setup, it was just a wonderland of inventive, creative, inspiring ideas from 65 vendors! 0_0

      Delete
  5. Just dropping in to tell you, your one of the featured posts at the Tuesday Garden Party in the morning! Beautiful indeed! xxx....Brooke from
    Creative Country Mom's Home and Garden.

    ReplyDelete