. -->

4.24.2014

Going Green!

 I half-jokingly posted on the HOMEWARDfound facebook page the other day,
letting out a dirty little secret of my total decorating obsession....

When I change the graphics on my social media sites, 
I ALSO change the decor in my office / studio. To match.
So that when my fresh new home pages are up on my laptop screen, they coordinate with the room.

I know, I know... #Imayneedtherapy

ANyway, the new HWf graphics that I created for May 2014 are all about green and white:
I uploaded the new graphics on Monday. So, on Tuesday, the decor in the office changed... 
out went the yellow from March & April, and in came the greens.

It's amazing how simple accessory and color changes can freshen up a room!

when i redecorate, I just round up and grab everything in the color scheme I can find,
then sort through it as I create vignettes around the room.
If I don't use something, I just pile it into a wire basket as part of a color montage!




These two images show projects that I've shared here on the blog:
The wire dome made from a tomato cage and the seed packet tin can vase.
I've used them both in dozens of ways!

Many of the things I use in my office decor ARE 'green' as far as eco-friendly goes,
because there's a LOT of re-imagine, re-use, re-cycle action going on here!
From thrifted, vintage and antique items to everyday materials re-purposed into another use,
nothing is off-limits.

Well, not unless it's red or orange or something. ;)
Just call me #ColorObsessed!

shared online:

Yesterday on Tuesday | Project Inspire{d}

1 comment:

  1. Oh- Very nice. What a great room to work in. I like the addition of the GREEN to your room- nice and Springy-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete